Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

I WANT YOU TO WRITE FOR DESIGN FOR STUDENTS

When I first decided to start this site, I had one single goal. To create something that has not been done- A community where anybody can write about life as a design student. I have written articles, set up social media accounts, developed this website, tried to make the site take life. Its missing one thing. Something I can not do myself. I need to make this site a community. For designers, for students, for people who want to share their knowledge and to learn from what others have to share. I need the people who want to create and inspire creation. I need to build a community- I need you to help.

If you want to write about design, experiences at Uni / College, share photos and videos- whatever you want to share and learn. I want this site to become the place you can do that.

Email your article ideas, stories, projects and work to dazzmanfish@gmail.com OR write in the comments section OR message me through the Design for Students Google+ page.


No comments:

Post a Comment